Get Familiar with Post Incorporation Compliances
Compliance Calendar LLP is a Startup friendly online platform for Business Registration, Secretarial, Tax & Legal Consultancy, Trademark Registration, Annual Filings, Accounting and Business Compliances.
Every company, after getting its Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies has to comply with certain Rules and Regulations with Ministry of Corporate Affairs as required by Companies Act, 2013 and Income Tax Act, 1961:
Did you know that after registering your Company with MCA, these are a few mandatory compliances to begin with:
Following are the Post Company Incorporation Compliance Check and Action/Compliance need to be taken
Detail description of the requirement/compliance
- Application for PAN: Every Company must have PAN to open the Bank account and initiate tax based compliance
- Holding First Board Meeting: Prepare Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Appointment of First Auditors (Statutory): Prepare Proposal & Appointment letters and File eForm ADT 1 within 30 days of appointment (optional)
- Opening of Bank Account: Open a Current Bank Account in the name of the Company
- Common Seal of the Company: To be prepared and affixed on certain documents
- Receiving of Subscription amount from Promoters (Subscribers): Once Bank A/c open, payment thru online transfer or Cheque from First Subscribers (cash strictly prohibited)
- Issuance of Subscription Equity Shares to Promoters: After acknowledging the amount, issue of equity shares
- Issuance of Share Certificates to Promoters (Subscribers): Prepare and issue the Share Certificate duly signed by TWO Directors and One Signatory and affixed Common Seal thereon
Post incorporation requirements are obligations, which limited companies are supposed to fulfil subsequent to incorporation. You will now need to follow the basic regulations and compliances which are necessary and essential for a Company to operate smoothly.
(1) Accounting and Auditing
(2) Income Tax filing
(3) Corporate Secretarial Compliance or Annual Filing with the ROC
(4) PF/ESI and other labour laws
(5) Payroll processing
The Govt. of India imposes strict penalties and fines for companies which do not comply, so we advise you to start with the compliance as early as possible.
Special Package for Start-ups @ Rs. 10,000/- Only*
We have come up with an exclusive consolidated proposal for start-up companies on Post Incorporation Compliances.
In this package, the company will get the following services:
- Book-keeping and Accounts Finalization
- TDS/ Service Tax /VAT/CST Compliances
- Corporate Secretarial Compliance
- Payroll Processing
- PF/ESI compliance
Registration under VAT/CST/Service Tax/IEC/FSSAI/PF/ESI @Rs. 5000/- only
Trademark applications @ Rs. 6500/- per application all-inclusive of statutory fee etc.
We would also like to bring to your kind notice that we are offering all the compliance services mentioned above at reasonable charges, so you can contact us to avail the services and protect yourself from heavy penalties and prosecution by departments against your company and officer of the Company.